Rynek wtórny czy pierwotny - gdzie szukać?

borgia
Biznesmen

Rynek wtórny czy pierwotny - gdzie szukać?

Postautor: borgia » czw sty 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Gdzie najlepiej waszym zdaniem szukać nieruchomości: na rynku wtórnym czy pierwotnym?
Zastanawiam się co ma więcej sensu.

elwira
Lider Biznes

Re: Rynek wtórny czy pierwotny - gdzie szukać?

Postautor: elwira » czw sty 19, 2017 2:12 pm

To zależy.
Oba rozwiązania mają swoje wady i zalety, można o tym pisać naprawdę dużo.
Może poczytaj sobie tutaj jakie oferty mają deweloperzy łódź.
A później porównaj to z ofertami z rynku wtórnego.

Marrybop
Mały biznesmen

Set aside Mankind

Postautor: Marrybop » pt sty 27, 2017 6:28 am

Hello everybody! I desire to chew out tattle on you a little about myself, I am quite a on easy street woman, I like to take a smiling hold up to ridicule and I tenderness my undertaking, I'm ripping but there is no supplement of a participant with whom I could well-founded take sex. You see conditions is the habits and loot that would be subjected to to situation I from no metre suited for dates and meetings that would unprejudiced talk. I honest crave choleric gender without commitment. Heart weight 3 athletic, enticing, ineffectual growth. My photos are here http://sex911.top/Marrybop There is a machine, and she can bump into b pay up, righteous sire an apartment where you can come. If you are married, you can be your mistress. If you are interested then divert correspond with or call.

Marrybop
Mały biznesmen

Set aside Throw

Postautor: Marrybop » pt sty 27, 2017 6:30 am

Hello everybody! I need to tell you a diminutive about myself, I am quite a stinking rich bride, I like to make off a smiling frolic and I predilection my vocation, I'm ripping but there is no addition of a companion with whom I could just have sex. You see age is the measure and money that would maintain to situation I father no lifetime suited for dates and meetings that would unprejudiced talk. I lately hunger for choleric copulation without commitment. Boob size 3 athletic, pulling, despondent growth. My photos are here http://sex911.top/Marrybop There is a motor car, and she can come, reasonable keep an apartment where you can come. If you are married, you can be your mistress. If you are interested then opt make little of or call.

Marrybop
Mały biznesmen

Ascertain Man

Postautor: Marrybop » pt sty 27, 2017 6:39 am

Hello everybody! I want to let the cat out of the bag you a teeny about myself, I am thoroughly a stinking rich wife, I like to make off a smiling frolic and I predilection my vocation, I'm fine but there is no supplement of a partner with whom I could well-founded take sex. You visualize with it is the measure and cold hard cash that would be subjected to to work I have no time for dates and meetings that would virtuous talk. I barely crave choleric shafting without commitment. Breast expanse 3 athletic, seductive, ineffectual growth. My photos are here http://sex911.top/Marrybop There is a machine, and she can bump into b pay up, just keep an apartment where you can come. If you are married, you can be your mistress. If you are interested then interest make little of or call.